Thursday, February 25, 2010

Choose Your Shirts Wisely

Did you know February is Tiki Month?

Well, now you do.

I figured that I already do enough tiki posts (as I've said before, it comprises my cocktail roots), so perhaps I shall celebrate the month by
sparing readers from tiki rather than providing it for them.

I'll tell you who isn't sparing his readers, however: Doug Winship. In fact, he's gone so far as to change his site's logo for this month, but the change isn't only superficial. Doug's Tiki Month blog content has been of exceedingly high quality, and you'd do yourself a favor to check some of it out.


I will share one of my favorite posts of Doug's for this month that talks about a subject near and dear to my heart, thereby employing what Doug calls "Rule #2". I hope you enjoy the post.

On Choosing a Good Hawaiian Shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment